Have you ever heard of the Studies In Australia For Bond University Stand-Out Scholarship 2022? If you haven’t then here is an opportunity for you to do so, all you just need to do right now, is read on to grab all the important details concerning this content.
And when you are reading you should also make sure not to skip any paragraph from this article, cause if you do then you might miss something important.
Studies In Australia For Bond University Stand-Out Scholarship 2022
The Studies In Australia For Bond University scholarship applications are invited from international students who wish to then study in Australia for the Bond university Stand-out scholarship 2022/23. The scholarships are also available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Bond University, Australia.
Study at Bond
As Australia’s first private University, Bond University simply seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, being imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence, and also a dedication to then inspire tomorrow’s professionals who also share a personalized and transformational student experience. See more about the 1000+ regional scholarship programs the Australian government simply offers.
Browse the list of degrees and also the courses or you can just search for a program by faculty or study area
About the Scholarship
- Hong Kong,
- Republic of,
- Papua New Guinea,
- Russian Federation,
- South Africa,
- Sri Lanka,
- United Arab Emirates,
- United Kingdom,
- United States,
- Currently completing high school, Completed high school and also applying for undergraduate studies, Postgraduate.
- Actuarial Science, Architecture and also Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology, and Counselling, Sport.
Applications for The Scholarship Are Now Open
Bond University simply offers ‘stand-out’ students applying to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships. International Stand Out Scholarships are also awarded on the basis of academic merit and these are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students.
Bond University Stand-Out Scholarship
International stand-out scholarships are being awarded on the basis of academic merit and also are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students. The scholarship cuts across several disciplines.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
- Scholarship Type: Merit Award
- Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
A number of scholarships are being provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
For you to be considered, applicants must simply:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. The following programs are simply not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have also achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Must also be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of the page, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- You must also complete and then submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester. You will see the further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Must not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those who are studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to simply apply.
Recipients of the International Stand Out Scholarship are being awarded up to 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
The following programs are also not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and also Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
The bond will simply select successful applicants through a competitive, and even merit-based process.
This will simply include a review of each applicant’s academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and also supporting statements. Incomplete applications will definitely not be considered.
Successful applicants will simply be notified of the outcome prior to their semester start date.
How to Apply
Information for students applying directly to Bond University:
- Students must simply submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
- Once it has been submitted, students can then apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and also search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must also be completed and then submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
- As part of your scholarship application, you will also be asked to then attach a Supporting Statement. Download the Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and also save this form, and then attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Information for students applying through an Agent:
- Please you should also contact your agent for details on how you must apply for both your program and scholarship.
Information for all students:
When you are now applying for a scholarship, you should take note that your application will simply be considered in the next scholarship round, and if awarded, you will then be provided with 10 days to simply accept your program and scholarship offer. If you then have applied for your program far in advance of your semester intake, you may also wish to apply for a scholarship closer to your semester start date.
The successful award recipient must simply:
- You must comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions.
- Also you should maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in each semester of their program.
- You should be enrolled on a full-time basis.
- Also you should participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferable and also cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to simply meet these obligations.
Application Deadline: Not specified