I believe you want to know How to Clear Your Facebook Search History 2022. But there are times when doing something or wanting to do something becomes so tough or difficult and we cannot do it. Well, this applies to this topic above, many users find it difficult to clear their Facebook History.
But as long as you are right here, reading this then you are going to get the information on how one can be able to clear his or her Facebook history within seconds. All you just need to do is to keep on reading this article.
How To Clear Your Facebook Search History
How to clear your Facebook search history is also the same thing as how to delete your Facebook search history and is somehow very easy. Facebook search history might simply then include the profiles and/or names of the people that you might even have searched and/or visited, Facebook fan pages, posts, etc.
Since Facebook search history is simply separate from the search history that browsers store, it then cannot be cleared just simply by deleting the cookies from your mobile phone. Instead, Facebook has a special and also even dedicated button for you to be able to clear the search history that the website stores.
You can also even use your Android phone to erase Facebook search history if it has the Facebook app installed in it. Most Android smartphones that are available these days even have it built-in. If your mobile phone does not have the app, you can simply then just go and download it for free from the Google Play Store.
How to Delete Your Facebook Search History Browser
If you simply tend to visit Facebook in a browser, you can then wipe your search history by doing the following:
- On your profile page, just click the View your activity log button. In a browser, the button is on the right-hand side.
- In the menu on the left, under Photos and Videos, Likes and Reactions, Comments, click More.
- When the menu then simply expands to show all filters, click Search history
- You will also see a full chronological list of everything you have then searched for on Facebook. You can also then delete individual searches by simply clicking the Edit button next to the entry and clicking Delete.
- You can even wipe your entire search history in one go by clicking the Clear Searches button.
How to Delete Your Facebook Search History on Mobile
if you tend to simply then access Facebook more on your phone, you can even then access this setting in the social network’s mobile apps.
- Go to your profile page and also then tap the Activity Log button underneath your profile photo. (On iOS, the button is third from the left, while on Android it’s on the far left.)
- After that tap Filter at the top of the screen.
- Then you should Scroll down to find and tap Search history.
- You can then clear your entire search history by simply tapping Clear searches and also tap Confirm.
- To delete individual entries, you should then tap the icon next to the entry in question and tap Delete. (On iOS the icon is an arrow, while on Android phones it’s an X.)
RECOMMENDED: Facebook Dating App Download Free 2022 – Activate Facebook Dating App