Have the desire to know How To Clear Chrome Cookies? Well, I once also did and I went to research how to and finally I got it right. If you want the same thing, then I will share the steps on how you can easily clear your chrome cookies.
All you just have to do is to keep on reading and then you will get all the necessary information that you need.
How To Clear Chrome Cookies
Most of us simply spend hours a day surfing or using the internet to simply send emails, scroll through social media, read the news, find recipes, and even everything in between.
All this web surfing can simply fill up your browser’s cache pretty quickly. If you are then using Google Chrome and also find that things are getting a little sluggish or the browser keeps freezing, it may even be time to clear your browser’s cookies. Now let’s take a look at what the cookies are.
What are Cookies
Cookies are files that are simply created by websites which you visit. They also make your online experience even easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can simply keep you signed in, remember your site preferences, and also give you locally relevant content.
There are also two types of cookies:
- First-party cookies are simply created by the site that you visit. The site is also shown in the address bar.
- Third-party cookies are then created by other sites. These sites simply own some of the content, like ads or images, that you then see on the webpage you visit.
Why You Need To Clear Cookies On Google Chrome
There are certain reasons why it is good for you to simply clear cookies on Google chrome. When you simply use a browser, like Chrome, it then saves some information from websites in its cache and also cookies. But clearing them simply fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Now let us dive in by knowing how one can simply Clear Cookies on Chrome without stress or difficulties.
How To Clear Cookies on Chrome
Now there are many methods on different devices when you want to clear cookies on chrome. And I will be showing you all. You just need to read and also follow the guidelines below:
On Computer you just simply need to follow these steps:
- On your computer, you should open Chrome Chrome.
- Then at the top right, click More which is the three dots icon and then Tap Settings.
- Also, click Privacy and security and then Tap Cookies and other site data.
- After that you should click See all site data and permissions and then Tap Clear all data.
- Lastly to simply confirm, click Clear.
On Android you simply need to follow these steps:
- On your Android phone or tablet, you should simply open the Chrome app Chrome.
- Then to the right of the address bar, tap More which is the three dots icon and then Tap Settings.
- Also tap Privacy and security and then Tap Clear browsing data.
- Also, choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- After that also, check Cookies and site data and then uncheck all other items.
- Lastly, Tap the Clear data and then Tap Clear.
On iPhone or iPad:
On On iPhone or iPad follow these steps:
- On your iPhone or iPad, you should open the Chrome app Chrome.
- Then you should Tap More which the three dots icon and then Tap Settings.
- Also, you should Tap Privacy and Security and then Tap Clear Browsing Data.
- After that Check Cookies, Site Data.
- Also, Uncheck the other items.
- Now you should Tap Clear Browsing Data and then Tap Clear Browsing Data.
- Lastly, Tap Done.
These are the guidelines you simply need to follow when you want to clear cookies on Google Chrome.