Do you want to know the guidelines on How To Activate Secure Spend Prepaid Visa Gift Card? If you do then you should be reading this. I have given all the guidelines concerning how one can be able to activate the Secure Prepaid Visa Gift Card.
Now when you are reading this article all you have to do is to make sure you don’t skip any part. All pages or paragraphs rather contain a very nice piece of information, so if you skip one then you may then miss something important.
How To Activate Secure Spend Prepaid Visa Gift Card
Secure Spend credit card simply offers the cheapest method for you to shop at a variety of top online stores. All you simply have to do is to input the details of your card (along with a unique password that simply comes from SecureSpend).
After that, you will then be able to buy and also save at more than 100,000 online merchants – just as you do with your credit card. The money you then spend on your SecureSpend Visa Card is FDIC insured and therefore you will be covered.
If there ever is any problem regarding the institution. Since it’s prepaid, there is simply no checking account or credit checks required and also it’s available to all who are over 18 years old.
What is Secure Spend Prepaid Visa Card
A SecureSpend Visa Card is simply a card that is a prepaid VISA and also a gift card that comes with a variety of options for security that has been provided by conventional credit cards. In contrast to debit cards, you simply do not need to wait for funds to be approved.
The funds are simply deposited onto the SecureSpend card the very day you simply buy it. The card can also be used both online and even in retail stores as a normal debit or credit card.
There’s also no credit check or even personal details to simply fill out when you purchase! In simple terms, the SecureSpend card simply functions similar to a normal credit and even debit card.
If you are then looking to shop online but also protect your Social Security number and even credit card details confidential it is the card that you should consider. For simply storing details in a precise manner, and also being able to shop anytime and everywhere.
How to Use the Secure Spend Prepaid Visa Gift Card
Do you want to know how to use the Secure Spend Prepaid Visa Gift Card for online purchases? Then you should read the steps:
- Verify that you are simply sure that the SecureSpend Balance on the card is greater than the total value that you paid for the item, which simply includes taxes.
- Also, you should be aware that some transactions simply require an initial hold of at least 20 percent of the price of the purchase. Additional information is also available in the Cardholder Agreement.
- Select the ‘Credit’ or “Debit for the payment method (do not select ‘Gift Card’).
- Then enter the card details when you simply select the Pay Method the same way as you would for an ATM card or credit card.
- Also type in your address and name in your Billing Address area.
How to Check Your Secure Spend Prepaid Visa Card Balance
Now if you want to know how to check your balance on this card, you can simply look back of your card and then you will see a number where you can call to know or you should then go to the Secure Spend Prepaid Visa Card issuer site, https://www.securespend.com also then provide the following information to the following page:
- Card Number.
- Expiration Month (MM).
- Expiration Year (YYYY).
- Card Security Code (CSC).
Note: The CSC (Card Security Code) or ID of your card ID is simply the third or the 4 rightmost number in the signature box located on your credit card’s back.
- Click on the “Go” button, to then know your balance.
How to Create Account in Secure Spend Prepaid Visa Card
Now if you want to create an account on the Secure Spend Prepaid Visa Card, then you should follow all the steps below:
- You should go to the website to sign up for your account, and go through the process in the following steps.
- Email (Your email address is also your username).
- Then you should Confirm Passwords.
Note: Your password must simply contain at least:
- Eight characters.
- One lowercase character.
- One uppercase character.
- One number.
- One unique character.
- Your Password has simply been confirmed.
- Security Question 1
- Answer 1 security question.
- Security Question 2
- Answer 2 security questions.
- Then you should click on ‘Next’
- Now you should simply Add your card to the next step.
- In the end, you simply need to confirm your details and you are complete.
You have successfully created an account on Secure Spend Visa Card.
How to Login in Secure Spend Prepaid Visa Card
If you want to simply then login to your SecureSpend Visa Card then you should read and follow all the steps below:
- You should go to your browser on the internet and then go to the website, and also then navigate through the sign-in page. Then you should continue filling in the details below about yourself to be able to log in successfully.
- Also, “Remember Me on This Device”.
- If you have then forgotten your password, you are able to Retrieve Your Password.
Can One Reload a SecureSpend prepaid gift card?
It’s not, SeicureSpend is simply a non-reloadable gift card for prepaid purchases that also guarantees the protection of your transactions and even your personal data.
Where can I use my SecureSpend card?
Your Mastercard Prepaid card can simply be used in any location where Mastercard debit cards can be used. You can even pay your salary directly into your bank account.
Can I use an ATM with my prepaid card, gift card, or credit card?
Yes, at any ATM you can simply earn cash in exchange for the balance on the majority of Mastercard gifts and also prepaid cards.