Do you want to know all about the Facebook Marketplace Worcester Ma? Now, this might be something not that popular but it is very important. I have come to realize that there are many users online that are searching about this topic and I decided to make it very understandable.
Now if you want to know all about this topic, you should make sure to read and when you are reading, you shouldn’t skip any information, for if you do then you might skip something very important. The Worcester Ma is a location and it means Worcester, Massachusetts.
Facebook Marketplace Worcester Ma
I would love to just jump to the part on how you can actually access the Facebook Marketplace Worcester Ma. But I would like for you to have an understanding of what the Facebook Marketplace is and also what should be done to access it.
How you can buy from it, how you can sell and also some tips that will even make your items marketable.
What is Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is actually a free feature that enables users to buy, sell, and also trade items with people nearby, kind of like a garage sale, but online. Here, you will simply find all kinds of items for sale, both big and even small, also cheap (even free) and expensive.
In this article today, we will simply go over how one can access Facebook Marketplace on a browser or the mobile app, some troubleshooting tips, also some reasons why Marketplace may not be available to you, and even how to sell items on Facebook Marketplace.
Where to Find the Facebook Marketplace
The Facebook Marketplace is actually located or can be found within the FB app on your phone or on desktop. This little market icon (circled in red above) is where you will then find the marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell
You can also sell and buy on this Facebook marketplace, and this has really benefited a lot of users online, as it has made way for people to come together and make an agreement on a payment or on a product and then make purchase easily and also ship items very quickly.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace
Here are the steps for you to follow when you want to access the Facebook marketplace on your device:
- Just go to Facebook.com, then you should login to your account.
- After that you should just click the small house icon, which is located at the left corner of your screen.
- Now you will be taken to the Facebook marketplace, you can then explore items that you would love to buy and also upload the ones you would love to sell.
On Mobile Phone:
- You just go to your Facebook App.
- Then you should just login to your Facebook account.
- Now you should just click the small house icon at the top of your Facebook page.
- If you didn’t see it there, then you should just click the three icons at the top, then scroll down, and you will see the small house icon (Facebook Marketplace). Click it.
- Then you will be directed to the marketplace on Facebook.
This is how you can access the marketplace on Facebook.
How to Buy on Facebook Marketplace
If you want to buy something on the Facebook marketplace and you simply need steps or guidelines you should read below:
When you simply have found something you want to buy, you should be sure to tap on the image to actually see more details from the seller, such as a product description, the name and also profile photo of the seller, and their general location. You can even save the item to find it later.
Once you then decide you want it – or you are interested in it – you can then send the seller a message from Marketplace to make an offer, just tap on the ‘Message Seller’ button. Facebook also does not facilitate the payment or even delivery of items. The idea is for you and the seller to simply work out the details.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
Now if you want to sell things on Facebook and you need help on how to go about it then, here is what you need to do:
- First thing you should open your Facebook and log in to your account, if needed.
- Then next thing click Marketplace, located in the left sidebar.
- Also click Create New Listing.
- You should now select Item for Sale.
- Then click Add Photos and upload a photo of your item.
- Also you should add the information about your item. You should enter the number 0 as the price if you want to list it as a free item. Then Select Next.
- Now you should just choose the delivery method, if needed, and hit Next.
- Lastly, click Publish to post the listing.
These are the guides on how you can sell on Facebook Marketplace.
Items That Are Not Allowed To Be Sold On Facebook Marketplace
Here are items that cannot be sold on Facebook marketplace:
- Digital products
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives
- Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs
- Ingestible supplements
- Real, virtual, or fake currency
- Misleading, deceptive, or offensive items.
Why Can’t I Access Facebook Marketplace?
If you are unable to get access to your Facebook Marketplace, even after following the steps outlined in the previous section, then there are some potential reasons it is happening that way:
- Age: Facebook Marketplace is only available for users 18 and over.
- Region: Marketplace is also available in 50 countries. If your current location is set to a country that does not currently offer Facebook Marketplace, the icon will not appear.
- Device: Facebook Marketplace also only works on the iPhone 5 and later models, Android, and iPads.
- Age of account: If you simply have a new Facebook account, Marketplace may then not immediately be available to you.
- Infrequent use: Facebook’s main menu also shows shortcuts to the features you use most. If you then never or rarely use Facebook Marketplace, then the icon may disappear.
- Access revoked: If you have simply violated Facebook policies when using Marketplace, then your access to the service can be taken away.
Facebook Marketplace Payment Details
The payment method on Facebook Marketplace is just up to the seller. But the company simply recommends that one should make use of Messenger or PayPal to simply get paid at the time of sale.
You can even use Messenger to also decide what type or kind of method of payment works best for both parties. For example, if you prefer using PayPal or Venmo, but the buyer does not have those, you might then talk about a cash handoff when they pick up their item, provided they are local.
Facebook Marketplace Shipping and Returns
You can just only use the shipping feature if you are selling as a shop. That simply means you will also be subject to a selling fee of 5% per shipment, or a flat fee of $0.40 for shipments of $8.00 or less.
Once you have now signed up for online checkout and also shipping, you will just have a set amount of time after each purchase to ship the item to the buyer. Otherwise, the order will then be deleted or cancelled by Facebook.
You can also either decide to cover the shipping costs yourself or just let the buyer pay. You must simply add tracking information and then mark the package as shipped to simply get paid on items that use the shipping option.
If the buyer then requests a refund, you must then have two business days to respond and attempt to resolve the issue. And also, any refunds have to be issued within 2 business days from when you receive the returned items.
Tips for Selling on Facebook Marketplace
Since there are actually plenty of sellers on the Marketplace, it simply pays to stand out. Here are some tips to simply help you do that:
- You should check out the competition and price your items competitively.
- Also take high-quality photos using good lighting.
- Then you should reply to questions in a timely manner.
- You should also provide as many details as you can in the item description.
- Say that you are open to offers and then negotiate.
- Make sure to use tags to make your listings easier to find.
You should also enlighten yourself with the acronyms that are commonly used on the Marketplace so you can be able to use them as well:
- PM: personal message
- OBO: or best offer
- NWT: new with tags
- PUP: pick-up pending
- NIL: next in line
How to Search Facebook Marketplace Worcester Ma
Now if you want to get access to products, sellers that are found in Worcester Ma, then here are the steps you should read and follow to make this possible:
- After you have accessed the Facebook Marketplace.
- You should simply just click on the location icon that is located at the top of the marketplace page. (it has the name of your location).
- You can type in your location or search it (Worcester Ma)
- Then you will be seeing items on Worcester Ma, so you can decide now to buy or sell.
These are re guidelines for you to follow when you want to access the Facebook Marketplace Worcester Ma.
What is the Best Way to Pay on Facebook Marketplace?
You should not transfer money directly into a seller’s bank account. Instead, you should simply offer to use a secure person-to-person payment site, such as PayPal or sending and receiving money in Messenger.
How Does Payment on Facebook Marketplace Work?
The payout simply goes to the bank account that you entered when you then set up shipping. The exact timing of the payment also depends on your bank. You can even decide to check the date of your next payout in the Your payouts section of Marketplace.
Also learn how to check your balance, payouts, sales history, or date of your next payout on Marketplace.
Why is There no Buy Option on Facebook Marketplace?
If the Buy now button has simply been disabled on your Marketplace listings, you might then have violated one of our Commerce Policies, or Facebook may need more information from you to verify your identity.
Will Facebook Refund my Money if I was Scammed?
Goodwill refunds are at Facebook’s discretion. If Facebook simply approves your Purchase Protection claim, then you will get a refund for the full purchase price of the product and any shipping costs. You can also see full policy details in the Purchase Protection Policy.
How Can You Keep Track of Facebook Transactions?
For you to simply keep track of all of your current and past transactions, you should visit the profile section of Marketplace by simply tapping on the icon in the top right of the screen, next to the search icon. From here, you can now see your recent activity, any saved items, also products that you have even posted for sale, and also all your previous messages or chats with people.
How Do I Avoid Fake Buyers on the Marketplace?
You should Double-check deals that seem too good to be true. Scammers may even try to use underpriced items to then lure buyers into a scam. Make sure not to send deposits for high value items (apartments, cars, etc.) without confirming that they are real first.