Are you interested in knowing the Best Time to Post Items For Sale On Facebook Marketplace? Then you are just in the right place. There are many users that have been tracking time and looking for the best time they can post or upload items for sale on the Facebook marketplace.
Yes there are actually times that are perfect for you to post items on Facebook and then can get plenty of sales at that hour. So I am going to be taking you through the time perfect for you and for your business, you just need to keep on reading.
Best Time to Post Items For Sale On Facebook Marketplace
First of all, what do you understand about the word Facebook Marketplace? Facebook Marketplace is actually a free feature that enables users to buy, sell, and also trade items with people nearby, kind of like a garage sale, but online.
Here, you will simply find all kinds of items for sale, both big and even small, also cheap (even free) and expensive.
With the Facebook marketplace you get to display or post items and doing this will enable other users online to notice. And once your items get noticed on Facebook then they will be purchased by a lot of people online.
As we all know social media is a very powerful tool, when it gets to advertising your business online.
What are the Best Times to Post on Facebook?
Here are tomes you can be able to post things for sale on Facebook:
- Monday: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM , 3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM , 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM , 4:00 PM
- Friday: 11:00 AM, 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM
Best Time to Post Items On Facebook Marketplace
And the best times for one to post things on sale on Facebook are 11 am and 1 pm. You will also get the most consistent engagement on weekdays from 9 am–3 pm. As we have seen , people are more likely to actually take notice of your Facebook posts mid-week, from mid-morning to mid-afternoon.
Overall Best Times to Post on Facebook
As with most things in life, there is also no easy answer as to the best times to post on Facebook. There have actually been numerous studies on the subject, and they simply all come up with different results.
I was able to do some research and was able to make some overall conclusions from a survey of some clients’ Facebook postings. They actually expressed all of their times in terms of the Central Time Zone (CST).
You may even find similar results if you then make use of the same time zone as the bulk of your target market.
According to research conclusions were:
- The best times to post are Wednesday at 11 am and 1 pm.
- The overall best day is actually Wednesday
- You will also get the most consistent engagement on weekdays from 9 am–3 pm.
- The worst day is on Sunday, which people see the least amount of engagement.
- You will also find the lowest engagement during early mornings and even evenings before 7 am and after 5 pm each day
Many people normally check their Facebook apps during their morning tea, lunch, and also afternoon tea breaks.
Perhaps surprisingly, people even make less of an effort to simply check Facebook during the weekends, or when they are at home in the evenings.
How to Post Items For Sale on Facebook Marketplace
Now if you want to sell things on Facebook and you need help on how to go about it then, here is what you need to do:
- First thing you should open your Facebook and log in to your account, if needed.
- Then next thing click Marketplace, located in the left sidebar.
- Also click Create New Listing.
- You should now select Item for Sale.
- Then click Add Photos and upload a photo of your item.
- Also you should add the information about your item. You should enter the number 0 as the price if you want to list it as a free item. Then Select Next.
- Now you should just choose the delivery method, if needed, and hit Next.
- Lastly, click Publish to post the listing.
These are the guides on how you can sell on Facebook Marketplace.