Do you want to know How To Get Google Adsense Approval? It is very easy to do, if only you know the steps or guidelines. If you are interested in knowing the steps or guidelines to do so then you should just keep on reading and everything will be given to you.
Now all you just need to do right now is to stay right here and continue reading this, and when you are reading you should also take note not to skip any word, for if you do then you might miss very important information.
How To Get Google Adsense Approval
Now before I proceed in telling you on how to get a Google adsense approval. Let me tell you what adsense is and also what is Google Adsense and also how they work and how one can easily sign up for Google adsense and even how to activate your Google Account.
What is AdSense?
AdSense is just a free-of-charge, simple way for you to earn money by displaying ads next to your online content. With AdSense, you can actually show relevant and even engaging ads to your site visitors and also customize the look and feel of ads to match your site.
What is Google Adsense
Now, Google AdSense is a program that is operated or run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites simply serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are simply targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are also administered, sorted, and even maintained by Google.
It is a legit and pure way for you to earn money, you don’t need to go anywhere. All you just need is your laptop and also a proper internet connection and you are ready to earn. As long as you have a website then you can earn through Google.
How Does Google Adsense Works
Google AdSense simply provides a way for publishers to earn money from their online content. AdSense also works by matching ads to your site based on your content and visitors. The ads are being created and paid for by advertisers who simply want to promote their products. Since these advertisers pay different costs or prices for different ads, the amount you earn will also vary.
You can see that when you have nice content that makes high quality ads to display on your website then you have high chances of earning high.
Requirements to Get A Google Adsense Account
There are requirements you must meet before you will be able to sign up for a Google Adsense program and start earning cash anywhere at your own convenience. If you are ready to join AdSense, then you definitely need these two things to create an AdSense account:
- A Google Account: If you are simply using Gmail or any other Google service, you already have one. If not, you need to create a Google Account when you create your AdSense account.
- Your own content created from scratch: This can just be your site, blog or other original content, as long as you are the owner and it also complies with the AdSense Program policies.
Tip: Even if your site is not ready yet, you can still just create an AdSense account. It will simply give you the opportunity to explore AdSense while you then finalize your content.
How to Sign Up For Google Adsense Account
Before you can start making use of the Google Adsense program you need to sign up for an account. And i a going to be giving you the guidelines on how to just do so:
- You should first go to https://www.google.com/adsense/start.
- Then you should click on Get started.
- Then sign in to your Google Account.
- After that just enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on. You can Learn more about how to enter your URL.
- If you then want to just add your site later, leave this field empty and then select I don’t have a site yet.
NOTE: If you are a YouTube publisher, you should just sign in to your YouTube account and go to https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UC/monetization
If your site is then on one of our host partner sites (e.g., Blogger), click Go to… after you enter your URL. Then they will be able to set you up faster that way because host partner sites follow a different account creation process.
- Now you should just choose whether you would like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions.
- It is recommended that you choose Yes so they can help you get more out of AdSense. You can then change your contact settings later.
- Also, Select your payment country or territory.
Note: Make sure you simply select the country/territory where you currently live and also where you can receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) by mail, don’t make a mistake in this. This will simply help you get paid in the future. You will not be able to change your country/territory later in AdSense.
- Make sure you review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
- After that click Start using AdSense.
- You are then now signed in to your new AdSense account.
How to Activate Google Adsense Account
After you have created your AdSense account, you will then need to activate it so you can show ads on your site and earn money
Your AdSense homepage simply has a list of tasks to be completed before Google adsense can activate your account. You can just complete these tasks in any order.
- Enter your payments information
- (Optional) See how ads look on your site
- Connect your site to AdSense
Upon completion, they will now review your payments information to make sure it’s correct and also your entire site to check it complies with the AdSense Program policies. After that they will email you when your account is fully activated. This usually takes a few days, but in some cases it can just take 2-4 weeks.
You can also then set up ads on your site and immediately start earning money. If you have already turned on Auto ads, ads will now start to show on your site. Here are the steps for you to follow when you want to activate your google adsense account:
Account Activation Tips
- First enter your full name exactly as it appears on your banking information.
- Also provide the full postal address of your bank account, including the zip code, so you will be able to get paid.
- Then Provide a valid phone number.
- You should consider turning on Auto ads so that ads will appear on your site as soon as your account is activated.
- Your site must also be live and must contain enough content for our specialists to evaluate. If your site is under construction, doesn’t load, or is difficult to navigate, then Google adsense can’t activate your account.
- Also make sure you provided the correct URL when you created your AdSense account.
- Ensure to review your site to make sure it complies with the Program policies.
- Then copy the code exactly as it appears on your AdSense homepage.
- Paste the code between the <head> and </head> tags of a page that simply contains content and also gets regular traffic.
Note: You just have 6 months to complete the steps to activate your account. If you have not activated your account after 6 months, your account will then be deactivated.
How does AdSense differ from other ad networks?
The AdSense Program simply differs in that it just delivers ads served by Google Ads to your site. Google then pays you for the ads that are being displayed on your site based on user clicks on ads or on ad impressions, simply depending on the type of ad. AdSense also gives you instant and even automatic access to a huge source of advertiser demand, which simply means competition for your ad spaces, more relevant ads, and even ads for all your online content.
Do I have to choose which ads to show on my site?
No. AdSense automatically serves ads on your website that are simply targeted to your content or audience. You can just Learn how Google targets ads to your site.
Who decides which ads to show on my site?
AdSense also uses an ad auction to automatically select the ads that will then appear on your pages. The highest paying ads will simply show on your site. You can also learn more about the ad auction.
Can I view the ads on my site?
Yes, when you have simply got your ads up and running, you will also be able to view them on your site. An important thing for you to remember though, is not to click on your own ads. Clicking your own ads for any reason is strictly not permitted by the AdSense Program policies.
If I view an ad on my site that I don’t like, can I remove it?
Yes. The Brand safety page in your AdSense account simply lets you review individual ads and also choose whether to let them show on your pages. Check out the guide to allowing and blocking ads on your site.
Do I have to pay to use AdSense?
No, participation in the AdSense program or account is totally free of charge. Even better, Google will even pay you for clicks, impressions, and some other interactions with the Google ads you will display on your site. For more details on the revenue you can then generate with AdSense, read the entry on earning with AdSense.
RECOMMENDED : Most Popular Apps That Are Used In USA